Development Tech Jobs
Our client is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, our client is empowering them to reach their full potential.
Product Manager Overview
• Know your customer: Understanding goals, concerns, behavior patterns of the users, build use cases around those goals and patterns and translate use cases into product definitions and prioritized backlogs.
• Execute on strategy & tactics: Deep understanding of company mission and strategies, manage product vision for the cross-functional team, set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals. You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on delivering impact to customers.
• Operative team leader: Set your team for success by collaborating closely with a team of engineers, designers and potentially other stakeholders.
• Communication: Clearly communicate the product plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
• Use data: Define, monitor and analyze metrics for existing and upcoming products and features - feed learnings back into the product development process. Define and drive experiments and tests to identify key drivers of engagement growth.
• Collaboration: Partner closely with leaders across product, engineering, marketing and data science, as well as external partners and customers.
• 8+ years of Product Management Experience
• Extensive product management experience developing consumer facing products or other relevant experience. Ideally, also experience with insights, reporting, and/or fintech products.
• You care about the user and understands the role of UX and design in product success.
• You care about agile software processes, data-driven development (hypothesis based on data and user interviews), and responsible experimentation.
• You have technical experience so that you can weigh tradeoffs and have in depth discussions with engineers on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
• Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills; storytelling; ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and partners.
• Strong interpersonal skills and happy to work in a team environment.