Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking campaignoptimization solutions. Their integrated, cutting-edge, and dynamic approachdistinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role,you would be responsible for recommendingopportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customerlifecycle.
• Manage the customerlifecycle and recommend opportunities to increase user engagement at key pointsof the customer lifecycle to drive growth
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams,including product user experience, research, and marketing to drive customerengagement and growth strategy
• Develop and implement design concepts and builda product roadmap inpartnership with the design and engineering team
• Create specs and userstories, simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists andpresent functionality and feedback
• Establish and maintainstrong relationships with engineers, marketers, and customer support teammembers
• Relatedproven experience