Product Manager, Decision & Growth Analytics
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for leveraging customer data and analytics to drive product management initiatives across the stores and digital domains.
• Perform analytics methods and provide data driven insights into complex product management initiatives across all phases of their lifecycle, including pre-build, MVP, pilot, and scale
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management to leverage customer and transactional data to drive customer and business outcomes
• Interpret complex quantitative analysis in a clear and succinct summary for various audiences to obtain organizational alignment for project results
• Identify opportunities to inform the product management roadmap based on analytic insights; drive data-driven solution implementation for key stakeholders across the product management team
• 5+ years’ analytics experience
• Strong knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains
• Proficient with data access methods for large customer and transaction databases