Product Manager, International Ecommerce
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing launch requirements for eCommerce in new markets.
• Manage and establish all aspects of eCommerce launch in new markets, including roadmaps, strategies, and execution
• Work with cross-functional teams, including eCommerce and digital to ensure launches are prioritized correctly and completed on-time
• Establish timelines, monitor project status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours and develop process definition to streamline launch and post-launch support
• Develop tools and systems to enable scalability in partnership with engineering and design and confirm launches are successful
• 2-3+ years’ digital product and eCommerce experience
• Demandware/SFCC platform experience with a focus on international expansion of a US site