Our client in Baltimore,MD is looking to add a Product Manager to their fast-paced team. In this role, the candidate will manager and administer product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution through the product life cycle. The ideal candidate will also be able to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product vision,and work closely with cross-functional groups.
- Manage the team’s roadmap and backlog in JIRA system – including writing stories with the developers ad making prioritization recommendations to Sr. Product Manager and Sr. Development Manager.
- Drive scrum development team ceremonies
- Attend and assist in daily morning meetings – update team on progress
- Discuss stories previously written with developers so the team can size the level-of-efforts
- Assign upcoming work to developers with appropriate load-balancing
- Manage bug tickets for consumer credit products in the ticketing system and collaborate with internal teams to drive resolution
- When new projects arise, meet with product lead to understand the scope of work for the team
- Degree in a related field
- 1-5 years experience in product/technology space
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills