Our client is an innovative and well-known internet-basedretailer that houses a wide range of products from books and electronics toclothing and accessories. Thisone-stop-shop allows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your ownhome. With a fun and exciting companyculture, they are always welcoming new and creative ideas.
In this role you will manage the end-to-end marketing projects focused onacquisition and engagement, with a strong focus on marketing products thatleverage the company ecosystem and their engineering teams.
• Own the definition,development, and ongoing improvement of marketing products and features
• Drive execution, staying ahead of dependencies,making smart tradeoffs, coordinating dependencies, and maintainingcommunication throughout the organization to guarantee a smooth and efficientproduct delivery
• Prioritize among competing opportunities,balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationalebehind decisions
• Bachelor’s Degree inmarketing, business, computer science, or relevant field of study
• 5+ years of experience in product marketingand/or product management
• Superior communication skills and clearcustomer focus
• Analytical thinker - ability to drive metricsand benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results; abilityto identify and solve complex, ambiguous problems
• Quick decision maker - ability to demonstratebias for action under tight timing and pressure
• Strong written and verbal communicationskills