Our client is a premier company providing support for groundbreaking medical research to better lives every day. Their innovative, collaborative, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing print, digital, and social media campaigns for the brand. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with internal and external partners.
• Manage the annual planning process for assigned brands and lead print, digital, and social media campaigns for the brand
• Direct the development of promotional materials and the approval of collateral through the internal review committee
• Conduct periodic field rides with the sales team and partner with the sales advisory team to edit promotional assets
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal customers, such as sales, medical, legal, regulatory, and patient services and external partners
• Oversee partnerships with external vendors, including the creative agency to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Lead online activities, such as evaluating website analytics and providing insights into trends and opportunities for the brand
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ marketing experience in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, or related experience
• Product marketing experience in specialty pharmaceutical field or other complex disease state preferred
• Experience in rare disease preferred