Product Marketing/Innovation Manager + PM
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions every day. Their modern, innovative, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Product Marketing/Innovation Manager, you would be responsible for defining positioning for products, launches, and new features that resonate with decision makers and differentiates the company from its competitors.
• Define positioning for products, launches, and new features that resonate with decision makers and differentiates the company from its competitors
• Build and execute go-to-market strategies, campaigns, AB tests, and programs from conception to launch across all channels
• Translate qualitative and quantitative feedback into valuable insights that will improve product marketing efforts
• Provide the sales organization with assets needed to drive bookings and revenue including competitive positioning, data sheets, white papers, pitch decks, demos, and ROI calculators
• Provide the implementation and support teams with assets needed to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and advocacy
• Build customer case studies and partner closely with sales, brand marketing, and the product management team to ensure alignment and create opportunities for growth
• Establish target KPIs and dashboards for marketing initiatives and deliver KPIs to plan
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ marketing experience in with an emphasis on product marketing for SaaS-based enterprise solutions in the financial services industry
• Strong technical aptitude, prior product management experience a plus
• Experience handling multiple aspects of product launches with 10+ stakeholders
• Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator, comfortable working with creative and technical teams
• Independent, extremely analytical, detailed and results driven