Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading entertainment company looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will lead Customer Relationship Marketing campaigns across a variety of Company networks.This will include both hands-on execution of mobile marketing campaigns and managing an agency team in support of an email program. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in an A/B testing environment.
• Own and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish, including writing creative briefs, setting up test plans and tracking, project managing creative, routing campaigns for approval, and reviewing performance. This will include some real-time optimization of campaigns in market
• Deliver marketing campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making optimization recommendations
• Create and maintain marketing campaign and editorial calendars for each network.
• Work with data team to build relevant campaign & customer dashboards, leveraging both email service provider and attribution tracking platform.
• Partner with brand marketing, social and digital content teams to identify content to drive engagement
• Work with digital operations to ensure video content is live/available
• Create monthly marketing performance dashboard for each network – reading out on mobile and email marketing programs and related KPIs (all acquisition, engagement and retention based)
• Responsible for creating holistic marketing campaign goals, tracking and optimization for each network
• Lead segmentation discussions, acting as a champion for each network’s overall growth
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in email or mobile marketing
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, including pivot tables. Must have demonstrated experience with A/B testing and analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
• Advertising or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.