Development Tech Jobs
Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known gaming company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced team.
Product Marketing Manager Overview:
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of US marketing campaigns for first party games. You are highly organized, analytical and a driven marketing professional who has proven expertise in the execution and planning of product marketing campaigns. The position will require high levels of collaboration and communication.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Campaign Management: Build and manage the US go-to-market plans ensuring global marketing strategy is followed, with local nuance, and clearly communicated across all channels including owned, paid media and retail. Drive internal processes including but not limited to, briefing partners, evaluating media and channel marketing plans, regional asset development and management, and coordinating internal reviews and approvals with brand and legal teams.
• Collaboration with Global Brand Team: Work closely with Marketing leads to implement global brand strategies and create and execute the integrated marketing plans in the US territory
• Reporting: Set US market KPIs and track/report out weekly campaign performance, using results to optimize ongoing marketing activations
• Project Management: Working with PMO team, manage daily progress on channel activations and content plans to ensure campaign projects stay on budget and on time
• Sales Support: Responsible for presenting US plans at local sales and retailer meetings
• Budget Management: Track and report on the US campaign/media budget ensuring efficiencies in campaign spend. Generate necessary PO’s and contracts based on campaign needs.
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of brand and product marketing.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Experience working with creative and media agencies to development and execute marketing campaigns
• Shown expertise in planning, execution and leadership of campaign plans with a persistent attention to detail
• Significant experience and understanding of business operations with critical thinking and prioritization skills.
• Lead reporting projects in a dynamic and fluid environment.
• Maintain confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and balance a high-pressure environment.