Development Tech Jobs
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Product Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will focus on launching new portfolio products, sustaining existing products, and establishing our small to mid-market business product marketing strategy.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Own the messaging and help drive the launch and growth strategy for portfolio products and accessories
- Develop SMB and Mid-Market segmentation approach through market & competitive analyses, buyer persona definitions, and differentiated messaging and positioning by geo
- Act as a critical liaison across all go-to-market teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to bring our product marketing vision to life both internally and outside of the company
- Create compelling marketing pieces (including but not limited to product landing pages and data sheets) and influence key GTM decisions for your products (e.g. naming, messaging and positioning, packaging, creative strategy, feature prioritization, etc.)
- Work with Lifecycle Marketing to develop innovative global campaigns on targeting SMB to Mid-Market audiences.
- Partner with Alliances Marketing to effectively message the value of our technology partnerships and identify new joint marketing opportunities
- Partner with Channel Marketing and Sales Enablement teams in the creation of training materials for NPIs and existing product updates
- Support our E-Commerce initiatives (alongside web and digital marketing teams) through defining the optimal customer journey and buying experience
- Work with internal and external creatives (designers, copywriters, producers, etc.) to bring your product to market on brand, and with a sense of playfulness.
- Manage the messaging, positioning, and refinement of our existing product portfolio for marketing and sales assets
- Partner with go-to-market teams to develop segment-focused offers and bundle strategy
- Support Services / Customer Experience offerings with messaging, positioning, and asset development
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in a business, marketing, or communications field
- 5+ years in marketing (preferably product marketing), product strategy, sales or equivalent go-to-market experience