Product Operations Assistant, Technical/eCommerce
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the brand Project Manager and working with cross-functional teams.
• Establish milestones to drive operational excellence and serve as the brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements, and bug fixes
• Develop communication, training, and processes related to future functional enhancements and releases to the site
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including planning, merchandising, photo studio, marketing, web content development, product management, and IT
• Develop and execute effective training in partnership with product management to define business requirements
• 3 years’ detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2 years’ online experience
• Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies