Product Operations Associate
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing/distribution of branded and licensed sports accessories and they're looking for a Product Operations Associate!
As our Product Operations Associate, you'll investigate and maintain core product information through various systems in the Product Creation engine. You'll steward the data for accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical events in the product development process and through its usage in downstream systems. You'll maintain product data, including style names, descriptions, color codes, product codes, lifecycle, pricing and status. You will ensure data is accurate and supports critical deadlines. You will interpret the intent of line plans and product creation information to comply with the business rules and system structures. In addition, you'll generate reports and will be able to correlate data to support transfer of data.
• Creation of seasonal line plans
• Reporting of confirmed and non-confirmed seasonal items
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all product style and SKU information via seasonal line lists.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all SKU information within internal and external databases.
• Troubleshoot and provide solution for data issues
• Create and maintain accurate color codes for all product styles
• Assist in driving key calendar dates related to role
• Reporting, analysis, and auditing of product information
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field;
• 2 years relevant work experience, in a data management or reporting role
• Computer fluency - PC based windows applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel Proficient with MS Excel at an intermediate level including: VlookUps (required) Pivots (required) Formulas (required)
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.