Product Operations Manager
Our client is a leading beauty brand creating the most talked about fragrances that are revolutionizing the industry. Their high-end, modern, and on-trend must-haves are meant to inspire and enrich your every day.
As the Product Operations Manager, you would be responsible for working directly with product companies and third-party logistics providers to ensure cost effectiveness, timeliness, and inventory management are achieved.
• Oversee annual forecast, update seasonally for new launch items and reorders, and evaluate inventory reports based on the finished goods forecast
• Track on-time deliveries based on analysis and maintain appropriate inventory levels based on minimum order quantities and lead times
• Manage and issue purchase orders to product companies for quantity, timing, location, and price and necessary changes
• Work directly with third party logistics providers and product companies to ensure their awareness of timely deliveries and expectations
• Lead launch project timelines, monitor key milestones throughout the development and production process, and ensure on-time delivery of new product launches
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ project management experience in a supply chain, manufacturing or marketing field, ideally working in a DTC/ start up environment
• Understanding of key business processes and functions within a Beauty or CPG company