Product Operations Program Specialist
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and tracking readiness and risks. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage and track readiness and risks in partnership with GSM teams to track purchase requests, orders, delivery ETAs, and status
• Partner directly with multi-level team members and communicate escalated issues and current status to necessary partners
• Oversee all aspects of product operations program, including product cost and management of available equipment assets for reuse and repurposing
• Lead the full scope of site to site equipment and line transfers to achieve program need dates and manage the budget and spend
• Create purchase orders and requisitions and establish asset tracking processes and reports with overseas vendors
• Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or engineering
• 3+ years’ industry experience
• Experience managing large quantities of data