Product Owner II
Our client is a renowned company revolutionizing the healthcare system. Their modern, innovative, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Product Owner, you would be responsible for representing the voice of the customer to deliver value to the business and manage daily and strategic delivery of the technical solutions throughout the company.
• Represent the voice of the customer to deliver value to the business and manage daily and strategic delivery of the technical solutions throughout the company
• Convey the vision of the product to the engineering teams to prioritize the teams backlog and to set direction for product releases and sprints
• Lead technology and development efforts by describing vision, outlining work in the team backlog, and prioritizing it based on business value
• Analyze and create requirements for improving or replacing manual or computerized systems and procedures to meet user needs and to achieve greater corporate operating efficiency
• Develop complex structured specifications such as Use Cases, Story Boards, Cucumber scenarios, and any other formal methods
• Maintain a release roadmap, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
• 6+ years’ progressive industry experience or business analysis experience
• Experience in a business, information technology infrastructure or a software development area
• Background working with business requirements, root cause analysis, creating software, or business modeling
• Proven success with analysis and implementation of medium-to-large scale technology delivery efforts
• Experience with Business Analysis and Business Engineering methods, including data gathering and process mapping methodologies, gap analysis, business case development and presentation