Product Planning Configurator Specialist
Our client is an iconic brand creating the latest must-haves in the automotive industry. Their luxurious, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing data in the company’s database and performing configuration testing.
• Oversee and maintain pricing, option titles, descriptions, standard equipment, technical data, and categories in the company’s database
• Perform visualization and configuration testing of new models prior to launch and lead the on-time launch of new vehicles
• Collaborate with Product Managers and ensure all product information is accurate in the online configurator
• Communicate any technical issues, conduct market research and competitive vehicle evaluation, and analyze the US automotive market
•Bachelors’ degree in marketing, business, or engineering
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Strong understanding of the automotive industry