Our client is a renowned company serving as the top online destination for entertainment services. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Product Designer, you would be responsible for analyzing complex business workflows and system problems and solve them visually, simplifying them along the way.
• Analyze complex business workflows and system problems and solve them visually, simplifying them along the way
• Create journeys, flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to clearly communicate solutions to the team and stakeholders
• Create user empathy team-wide in order to design and evolve products and solutions and define goals based upon product requirements, business needs, and research
• Collaborate with product managers and engineers on an agile development team to deliver continuously over the entire product life cycle
• Inspire innovative thinking amongst teammates and clients and continually learn and communicate emerging technologies and trends
• Create compelling solutions that move the company forward by delivering high user satisfaction and manage rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation (RITE) processes, including user research
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience designing sophisticated yet friendly mobile and web applications - enterprise level a plus
• Excellent IA, UX, UI and Visual Design skills
• Expertise in current design tools including Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC and additional prototyping tools
• Front end development knowledge is a plus