Production and Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a women's swimwear line is looking for a Production and Logistics Coordinator. They will partner closely with Design team, Customer Warehouse team, Marketing team, and upper management, as well as outside Vendors to complete the tasks at hand.
- Monitor inbound bookings, customs releases, and movement to final delivery address
- Work closely with freight forwarders to assure that all shipments arrive in house in a timely manner.
- Provide SKU/style information to all vendors and warehouses and approve/ensure barcode design and appropriate SKU setup.
- Communicate with Design team and vendors regarding changes/updates in all stages of costing/sample development.
- Manage receipt and organization of development samples and communication with Design team regarding comments.
- Work with Design team on all requests that must be facilitated through head office (shipping samples, sample fabric, patterns, etc.)
- Work with Design, Marketing, and upper management to source and develop solutions and deliverables for creative assets (hard copy marketing materials, event materials, packaging, etc.)
- Advise upper management of all final unit costs and delivery/customs costs for all PO’s.
- Communicate with Design team regarding any changes in WIP PO’s for all vendors based on booking and factory agreements.
- Communicate with Customer Service, Marketing, and upper management regarding any delays or advancements to delivery dates.
- Manage orders and receipt of packaging supplies for Customer Warehouses.
- Assist with campaign shoots – manage receipt of photo samples, organize and keep track of all stock needed for shoots before and during shoot production, work with the team on the ground to execute shot lists.
- Monitor outbound bookings, customs releases, and movement to final delivery address.
- Work with vendors and brokers to ensure on time bookings and handovers.
- Provide broker/s with necessary information to file for Duty Drawback when required.
- Communicate with Warehouses regarding any changes in delivery dates to final delivery locations.
- Check shipping documents and provide packing lists in necessary formats to Warehouses.
- Advise Customer Service, Marketing, and Management teams of receipt of goods in WMS’s. Monitor stock levels in Warehouses and advising team of any abnormalities.