Production and Product Development Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating popular must-have accessories for every trendsetter. Their modern, chic, and fashion-forward accessories add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of production planning and inventory management. You would also be responsible for serving as the key liaison between design, sales, and marketing teams.
• Lead all aspects of production planning and inventory management and establish the production schedule calendar, budgets, and timelines
• Partner directly with vendors to ensure orders are completed accurately and confirm good are correct quantity, quality, and cost
• Serve as the key liaison between design, sales, and marketing teams to maintain development calendar and increase visibility for the product life cycle
• Evaluate raw material needs, plan, and budget orders and document all materials used, cost, and design changes
• Track product development project statuses, communicate next steps with team members, and confirm deliverables are achieved on-time
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions and partner with R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite