Production Art Director
Note: Relocation to the Caribbean provided
Our client is a well-known company with an extensive portfolio of specialty brands creating high-quality apparel and every day essentials. With their on-trend, contemporary, and comfortable designs, it’s never been easier to enjoy every day in style and comfort.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the in-house graphic design team and supporting the Vice President of Marketing. You would also be responsible for overseeing all digital and print collateral, including catalog, print advertising, e-blasts, online banner campaigns, e-newsletters, e-catalogs, photo manipulation, and website design.
•Oversee and produce creative designs for all digital and print collateral, including catalog, print advertising, e-blasts, online banner campaigns, e-newsletters, e-catalogs, photo manipulation, and website design
• Manage art workflow and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time; direct project expectations and provide continuous project status updates to appropriate partners
• Direct the in-house graphic design team and support the Vice President of Marketing; mentor and provide guidance to graphic design team
• Deliver high-quality and timely release of retouched imagery; improve review procedure to continually increase efficiency and reduce errors
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic and creative recommendations to offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, multi-media arts, or fine arts
• 7+ years’ design experience in advertising agency, studio, or corporate marketing environment
• Proven experience managing a design team and expertise in color theory and composition
• Advanced proficiency with Mac, Adobe Creative suite, and Microsoft Office suite