Creative Services Jobs
Our client, a well known, award-winning, global designagency, specializes in creating the best in-store shopping experiences forretail. The goal is to inspire designerswith creative, high-impactful stories and insights for retail clients to guidethem with plans, solutions and strategy on how to succeed within their retailbusiness.
Their range of services encompass everything from insights,retail media planning, design, production, procurement and ultimately throughto in-store execution. If you areprepared to get your “hands dirty”, in a fast-paced, exciting environment, thenthis is the position for you.
In this role you will beworking closely with the Designer and Art Director to execute and bring to lifetheir creative designs.
· Archiveand update graphic files
· Consistently apply and enforce brandguidelines for each project
· Producehigh quality print-ready files
· Communicate with printers regarding theproject and any prepress issues
· Increase efficiency and ensure precise andtimely delivery of assets and mechanicals
· Minimum 2years in a Production Artist position
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite(Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
· Knowledgeof principles of design, including; layout, typography, color, balance,composition, and current design trends
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design ispreferred