Our client, a fun cosmetics company, is seeking a talented, well organized, self motivated mid to senior-level Production Artist that will work closely with the Lead Designer to develop and execute product packaging, visual merchandising, digital and printable marketing materials and assets. Responsible for upholding design integrity, high quality execution, and timeliness throughout the entire development process from concept to production. Experience with print and digital is preferred.
1. Associates or Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
2. 3-5 years minimum design experience
3. Expert knowledge of current Adobe CC software for MAC (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
4. Sound understanding of print production with the ability to color correct and retouch imagery.
5. Team player and collaborative spirit with a strong work ethic.
6. Well organized, efficient and process driven.
7. Ability to jump in and thrive in a fast-paced environment
8. Link to digital portfolio with samples of recent work
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."