Our client, a leading Skin Care, Makeup, and Hair Care line is currently seeking a mid-level production artist to assist their creative team in their El Segundo office. This is a full-time temp position. Approximate time frame is 2-4 months.
The production artist is responsible for layout and correctly setting up files for print. They should have a critical eye and clean aesthetic with excellent typography and layout skills. The production artist will be taking an existing design template and applying that design to various packaging components. They must be comfortable setting up print-ready mechanicals, working through final production and delivering complete files for print. They should be a fast learner, detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace office while working on many projects at once.
- Create packaging mechanicals for new packaging
- Follow preset standards
- Work with in-house creative, marketing and packaging teams to ensure final file is delivered as approved
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure consistency throughout the packaging collections
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of packaging experience required
- Be highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- Understand production die lines, specs and color callouts
- Very knowledgeable on correctly setting up files for print production
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Extremely organized and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work on tight deadlines when needed
- Independent worker with team player mentality
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."