Our client is an iconic and innovative brand producing one of the most recognizable bags in he world. Their timeless and classic design has kept them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and configuring print and digital assets and maintaining quality and accuracy of all print and digital assets.
- Manage image processing and perform post-production product image retouching, such as color consistency, lighting and shadowing, orientation, cropping, and resizing image files
- Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
- Ensure product imagery achieve the brand’s standards and site requirement ratings and confirm images are delivered to the image staging server
- Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
- 2+ years’ design experience within a design studio or agency
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite