Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and configuring digital assets and maintaining quality and accuracy of all digital assets. You would also be responsible for managing high-volume retouching and compositing imagery.
• Develop and implement digital assets, such banners, ads, Emails, and Evites; manage high-volume retouching and compositing imagery
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for all digital mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ interactive design experience