Our client is a well-known brand creating the latest must-have home furnishing and accessories. With their modern, innovative, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly transform every space into a stylish oasis.
As the Production Artist, you would be responsible for producing designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets and ensuring brand standards across color, font, and production quality.
• Build and prepare mechanical files for release to production and ensure that all collateral is built to spec
• Iteration and versioning of existing programs and create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography
• Serve as the main liaison to print vendors and publications and maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Ensure accuracy, brand consistency, and quality are maintained throughout all collateral and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 3-4 years’ experience providing production support to art directors and designers in an in-house creative team or studio
• 3-4 years doing production for print projects using Adobe InDesign including preflighting and releasing files to printers
• 3-4 years using Adobe Photoshop for image compositing and background extensions
• Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite