Creative Services Jobs
Production Artist For Media & Entertainment Company
Major entertainment and media company located in Century City is looking for a Production Artist to join their creative team for a year long contract. This position is 40 hours onsite.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to see projects from concept through execution unsupervised.
- Projects include but not limited to: digital banners, logos and social content.
- Must posses a deep understanding of traditional graphic design and typography.
- Excellent compositing skills, illustration, color correction, retouching required.
- Strong knowledge of various social platforms preferred.
Breakdown of the Role:
75% Ideates strategic design solutions specifically in regards to all of the brand's properties.
15% Maintain familiarity with current culture and design trends, social platforms and the relevance of fast and slow trends. Exhibits an innate sense of curiosity.
5% Exhibit willingness to take on responsibilities outside of his/her job description and has the ability to respond to business demands in a fast-paced environment. Presents a positive and professional attitude to stakeholders and co-workers.
5% This person is a great communicator and is punctual. He/she maintains an efficient workflow and process and promptly communicates any issues regarding design and production to management. Manages assets and archives projects accordingly and understands delivery.
Work Experience Requirements
Experience building mechanicals for print and OOH a plus.
Outstanding Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
An understanding of new technologies and ways to harness them for our work
5-7 years in design and production (digital, print, social).
Strong proficiency using Adobe CC, PowerPoint. Keynote experience a plus.