Our client is an award-winning company presenting revolutionary solutions for top brands every day. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and configuring print and digital assets and maintaining quality and accuracy of all print and digital assets.
• Develop and implement digital and print assets, such as email, digital, web graphics, and sales promotion collateral
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for outdoor, newspaper, and catalog mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven production artist experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite