Ourclient is a premier advertising agency presenting unmatched solutions for anextensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, innovative, andmodern approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would beresponsible for creating and configuring print and digital assets andmaintaining quality and accuracy of all print and digital assets.
• Develop and implementprint assets, such as newspaper, magazine, catalogues and PR projects; executestandard and rich-media banners, LED ads, Skins, Emails, EDMs, and Evites
• Ensure quality controland update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for outdoor,newspaper, and catalog mechanicals
• Provide collectedmechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publicationsand reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML,and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms andtemplates to build interactive content
• Review incoming filesfor use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines,guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with variouscross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertisingelements
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficientwith Adobe Creative Suite