Our client is a well-known communication solutions company helping businesses across various industries. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach presents revolutionary capabilities for businesses everywhere.
As the Production Artist, you would be responsible for creating and configuring print and digital assets and maintaining quality and accuracy of all print and digital assets.
• Develop and implement print assets, such as newspaper, magazine, catalogues and PR projects; execute standard and rich-media banners, LED ads, Skins, Emails, EDMs, and Evites
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for outdoor, newspaper, and catalog mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ agency/retail experience
• Exceptional with print production, extremely technical and detail oriented
• Experience working with signage, promotional, and in-store
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite