Job: Production Artist
Status: Long term freelance
- Responsible for building and correcting multiple production projects simultaneously.
- Accountable for accuracy of execution and tracking billable work.
- 3-4 yrs exp required
- Skills: Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, knowledge of production and prepress systems such as PitStop Pro
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts or related
- 2 years in Creative or Production environment
- Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects at once, communicate effectively with both internal and external business partners, and maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- The Production Artist transforms the creative direction supplied by clients into a marketing asset. This position applies artistic skill to manage the initial development of assets and throughout the production phase. This position is accountable for maintaining graphic and format integrity of electronic assets and multiple market versions using discretion as high volume and complex changes occur.