Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be converting design files into print ready mechanicals for our visual merchandising and store design teams.
- Work directly with the designers & vendors to create print ready mechs across a variety of media
- Create, flight-check and release production files
- Ensure mechanical files adhere to the brand or vendor specifications
- Troubleshoot technical problems as arise
- 3+ Years industry experience as a Production Artist
- Highly organized
- Strong production skills
- Extensive pre-press, mechanical building and printing knowledge
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to juggle multiple projects