Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will report to the Senior Manager of International Creative and will work with point of purchase to deliver graphic files for marketing needs for the Asia Pacific and South America markets.
- Create mechanical files ready for press without errors
- Maintain and archive released files / uploads / transfers
- Mock-up store environments
- Partner closely with creative team to obtain key messaging / objectives for all graphic projects
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a related field of design
- Knowledge of design principles with ability to) create mechanical files with technical expertise
- High level of initiative, ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- High attention to details with ability to take comps to production and make press-ready
- Strong oral and written communication skills (able to compose and edit correspondence)