Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the design team with graphic production across various collateral, including packaging, display, and advertising.
• Develop and configure print and digital assets print and digital assets for various collateral, including packaging, display, and advertising
• Create the highest quality artwork in a high-volume production environment, ensure quality control, and update all mechanical specifications
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• 3+ years’ industry experience
• Excellent production skills, use of design tools, and ability to collect files and archive materials
• Strong knowledge of four-color printing process
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator