Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses across the country achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing digital assets for digital communications and social media channels, including html emails, CSS emails, webinars, videos, and social media tools.
• Design and implement digital assets for digital communications and social media channels, including html emails, CSS emails, webinars, videos, mobile and tablet apps, and social media tools
• Produce and deliver high-quality, error-free production files, print, html emails, digital and social media ads/banners aligned with the design specs and objectives
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for all digital mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ graphic design experience in a creative agency environment
• Bilingual in French
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite