Our client is a well-known media agency providing unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Production Artist, you would be responsible for leading the management and production of direct mail.
• Serve as the production subject matter expert in the day to day operations of all assigned accounts and provide guidance
• Expand knowledge of print, lettershop, and USPS regulations through execution of more complex campaigns , including multi-drop mailings, increased segmentation strategy, and creative testing
• Develop expanded industry knowledge within assigned verticals and collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as account management, creative, data, strategy, and digital
• Manage production activities on assigned accounts and work with internal teams from concept development through completion
• 3-5+ years’ print production and /or direct mail experience
• Experience working with internal account teams along with ability to be client-facing as needed
• Experience coordinating deliverables of third-party suppliers (i.e. printers, lettershops)
• Strong knowledge of USPS regulations, including domestic, standard, and non-profit
• Familiarity working with campaign budgets and timelines