Title: Production Artist
Duration: 9 months | Freelance
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Ourclient is one of the leading Media companies locatedin Philadelphia!
Primaryresponsibility will be the management and production of direct mail. Knowledgeof lettershop, mailing and the postal service is strongly recommended.Experience in an agency environment is a plus. We service a wide variety ofmarketing verticals (pharmaceutical, financial and banking, retail, travel& entertainment and non-profit), Production experience in one of theseverticals is high priority.
• Self-motivated to be the Production subject matter expert in the day to dayoperations of all assigned accounts.
• Expand knowledge of print, lettershop and USPS regulations through executionof more complex campaigns (i.e. multi-drop mailings, increased segmentationstrategy, creative testing and mail tracking including back end reportinganalysis).
• Develop expanded industry knowledge within assigned verticals.
• Expand knowledge of and integration with other internal operating groups(account management, creative, data, strategy and digital).
• Manage production activities on assigned account, collaborating with internalteams, from concept development through completion.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of print production and / or direct mailexperience
• Experience working with internal account teams along with ability to beclient-facing as needed.
• Ability to execute assigned ad hoc projects with assistance/guidance.
• Experience coordinating deliverables of third-party suppliers (i.e. printers,lettershops).
• Strong knowledge of USPS regulations – domestic, standard andnon-profit.
• Familiarity working with campaign budgets and timelines