Our client, a sexy lingerie and apparel company, is looking for a Production Assistant! The Production Assistant will manage the lab dip process from start to finish and will collaborate with cross-functional partners in the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lab dips - maintain library, track approvals, make sure all elements in garment match; keep factories on time with email reminders.
• Post all approvals and rejections on Grovesite.
• Communicate with factories via Grovesite, email and phone for target prices, sample deliveries, lab dips.
• Work closely with designers with lab dip color matching.
• Alert the factory when a lab dip is rejected. Track receipt of the 2nd lab dip.
• Keep track log for all styles.
• Check bulk against the lab dip for color and quality.
• Leave comments in the WIP section in Grovesite.
• Pass hand wash fabric to production team for a wash test. Tag samples keep a piece for the Bulk Binder.
• Tracks process and updates the T&A.
• Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
• Detail oriented, thorough, and organized, strong project management, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel skills.