Our client is an iconic private label creating popular apparel, shoes, and accessories for the most fashion-forward individuals. Their youthful, contemporary, and on-trend designs are loved by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle, including establishing the production calendar. You would also be responsible for overseeing the test process and ensuring on-time delivery.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; download bulk purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on-time delivery; prebook materials as necessary; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate sample review sessions with technician; communicate changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree in textile, fashion merchandising, or design
• 2-3 years’ production management experience
• Apparel magic experience a plus