Our client is an iconic private label creating popular apparel and accessories for every fashionista. Their cool, on-trend, and contemporary designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
As the Production Assistant, you would be responsible for issuing and following-up on related Manufacturing Purchase Orders and coordinate with EDI Department to send out UPC information.
• Issue and follow-up on related Manufacturing Purchase Orders and coordinate with EDI Department to send out UPC information
• Accountable for tracking, receiving, and logging all SMS from the Design Department and maintain tidiness and track inter-department movement of all production samples
• Track, receive, and log all inbound and outbound packages to ensure they are passed to appropriate parties in a timely manner
• Organize, manage, and facilitate the timely approval of fabric, trim, and washes to support on time deliveries
• Coordinate with Quality Control regarding any issues with stock garments received and assist with overseeing all Time and Action calendars and WIP/PSR reports related to assigned Product Lines
• Communicate with overseas offices regarding all buys and associated deadlines and manage vendor packing and compliance requirements of different department stores and release to factories
• 2-3+ years’ apparel production experience
• Understanding of manufacturing cycle from product development to delivery
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload and meet all objectives
• Excellent communication, analytical, decision making, trouble-shooting and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Apparel Magic Experience a plus