Our client is a fashionable, fun and exciting eyewear designer and manufacturing company. With a plethora of well-known and diverse brands under their belt, they are leaders in the industry. Their products are innovative and on-trend, with a style fit for everyone. From sun to sight, their craftsmanship is always of the highest standards.
In this role you will manage approvals for all brands.
- Maintain approval library hard copy and digitally
- Manage daily correspondence of product development, production
- Maintain delivery date chart accurately and update daily
- Maintain and update line sheets by brand regularly
- Organize salesman samples
- Keep and update physical trays of what is on order/not on order/ approved / with the corresponding season by brand
- Must be extremely organized
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to multi-task
- Previous experience in PLM system a plus
- 1 year of production experience