Production Assistant, Women's Apparel
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing early, second, and final bookings and working with cross-functional teams. You would also be responsible for participating in BOM meetings and investigating late deliveries.
• Communicate lead times and early books with cross-functional team members; coordinate early booking meetings and execution of early bookings
• Manage 2nd and final bookings, track and report all open issues, help with the frolling process, and identify any costing concerns
• Participate in BOM meetings and support the execution of final BOMs in PLM; help with fittings and offer insight for costing and lead times
• Ensures supporting systems are complete, accurate, and on-time; conduct research for any issues with PO seeding
• Investigate late deliveries and identify potential solutions; log delivery changes and communicate to cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven production experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and PLM