Production Buyer Planner (Printables)
Leading lifestyle company in Orange County is looking for a Production Buyer Planner to join their team!
The Production Buyer Planner is responsible for all aspects of managing inventories, forecasting future supply requirements, identifies communicates, report and responds to potential disruptions/production delays/out of scale inventory or other concerns which impacts efficient and timely inventory delivery and replenishment.
Work closely with sales department, customer service and SMU development to plan and buy according to sales forecast and analyze statistical data based on our seasonal project needs.
• Manage overall inventory plans for in-line product, SMU and special project requirements
• Review and provide in-season feedback about product performance at the style, color, and size level
• Develop inventory forecast and purchasing plans at the style, color, and size level
• Issue blank purchase orders to factories and partner with Production team to monitor status of purchase orders
• Partner with production department on receipt, tracking of bulk to ensure timely deliveries of given product categories
• Monitor daily and weekly sales, purchase order activity, and incoming deliveries to best serve inventory needs
• Partner with Inventory control to coordinate damage or 2nd quality inventory at factory level
• Create, issue and track Purchase Orders on blanks tee at factory level
• Work closely with printers to ensure seasonal inventory accuracy of residual stock.
• Maintain and monitor production schedule of blank tee manufacturer
• Prioritize workflow and complete all urgent work
• Know and adhere to planning/purchasing protocol at all times
• Meet inventory replenishment requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years pre-production/production planning experience required, textile and apparel industries preferred
• Ability to participate as a team-member in a team oriented environment
• Heavy computer work within urgent and demanding deadlines experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application; Excel spreadsheet development advance skills required
• Analytical detailed thinking
• Full Circle ERP experience a plus
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a timely manner
• Strong communication skills