Our client, a contemporary fashion apparel company is looking for a Production Coordinator! This candidate will be the main point of contact between the client and its vendors and is responsible for prioritizing Cutting Tickets, maintaining an accurate Sew Aging and ensuring the Receipt dates in FDM4 are up-to-date.
- Monitor the transfer of cut tickets for weekly containers and hand off cut tickets to vendor
- Manage container receipt dates and box inventory
- Manage accuracy of data and the vendor has the same records
- Make sure vendor is sewing and shipping high priority styles
- Get the vendor to ship old units and fix red flags Follow up with vendors on missing trims, labels, and re-cuts
- Follow up on shortages and discrepancies Issue debit memos for irregulars/late deliveries/shortages
- Maintain accuracy of Exp. Rec Dates in FDM4 Thread Approvals PP Samples Inform Vendors of any Style Updates Send Tech packs and any development samples Enter and update POs