Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking and modern activewear retailer focusing on women’s athletic and leisurewear apparel. They pride themselves on being able to fill the gap in the athletic apparel space by offering women quality, comfortable and stylish clothing they can wear to hit the gym, run errands or to catch their next flight. The clothes not only look good but feel great and perform better, always.
In this role you will be communicating with vendors on a daily basis regarding production follow-up to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Obtain initial cost from factories, set up and keep cost charts up to date
- Review production garment Pos issued by production assistant
- Track fit/pp/top samples and evaluate them upon receipt to make sure standards are followed
- Attend all fittings to call out potential delivery slide or cost change
- Maintain time and action calendars-highlighting potential lateness and corrective actions, if possible
- Detail oriented
- Strong follow up skills
- Able to manage independently
- Can build relationships with cross functional partners and oversee partners