Leading Orange County lifestyle apparel brand is currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join their team!
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Logging samples and sample tracking
- Updating Excel sheets/reports with data entry
- Cross checking information (UPC labels)
- Management of fabric filling and sample packing
- Receiving and communication with all suppliers to ensure POD’s are being received
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Proficient in Excel and Illustrator
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of handling an ever changing volume of tasks and workload
- Able to operate and communicate inter-departmentally, whether written or verbally.
- Able to independently, and within a team environment, handle moderately complex production responsibilities
- Must have a solid understanding of the factors driving supply chain and product costs, and alternatives to reduce cost.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules.
- Be proactive, resourceful, and driven by a high sense of urgency.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university preferred or equivalent related production experience.
- Apparel industry or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical skills
This is an immediate need. Qualified and available candidates should reply ASAP with an up-to-date resume and a brief paragraph highlighting relevant experience.