Our client is a well-known company presenting the latest apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their innovative, modern, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle for the private label accessories, swim, and personal care businesses.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; issue and update purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; process packages and determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Ensure UPC tickets are accurate; log and maintain WIP’s; monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience with AS400/ACS
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel