Our client is a well-known company presenting the latest apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their innovative, modern, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle for domestic & imports; experience in garment dye & screen printing is a plus!
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; issue and update purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; process packages and determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Ensure UPC tickets are accurate; log and maintain WIP’s; monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience with A2000 ERP System
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”