Our client is a renowned company presenting strategy and research solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would manage team communications to ensure projects follow timeline, quality, and project standards. You would also collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as project managers, designers, developers, and clients.
• Oversee all aspects of project development for print, web, and interactive projects for various external clients
• Review and test final projects and communicate any issues; establish a legal regulatory and compliance review procedure
• Ensure accuracy of client and project requirements; direct all aspects of projects and provide support as necessary
• Lead internal project teams with scheduling and managing resources required to ensure timely integration, optimal productivity, and efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience