Our client is an innovative and trendy, growing luxury brand creating the latest high-end apparel must-haves. Their fashion-forward designs continue to transform the industry every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the work flow, delivery schedule, and quality control of all product.
- Manage all aspects of the work flow of domestic manufacturers, including issuing and tracking to ensure all delivery dates are achieved on-time
- Ensure production remains on track, communicate with factories daily, and ensure products follow the company’s quality standards
- Review fabric deliveries, maintain fabric inventory, and manage the ordering and distribution of all trims for production
- Communicate any issues with quality or timeline, ensure manufacturers are paid on-time, and assist with sourcing new domestic manufacturers
- Maintain the RLM system by building styles and raw materials and update PO delivery dates, unites, and prices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience, product development/production preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel